*help needed* pcos drama

well mine was 33 and i am trying to get it down to 29. they are reluctant to treat if it is over 30 although i was given clomid at bmi32. i think if you can get it down to the early 30's then that might help a lot. have a look at lighter life or cambridge diet. Ive lost 10lbs in 12 days. The bigger you are the more you lose - my friend was very overweight and lost a stone in her first week of cambridge.

and don't believe that the quicker you lose it the faster you put it back on. any weightloss can be maintained as long as you follow the diet properly xxx

well mine was 33 and i am trying to get it down to 29. they are reluctant to treat if it is over 30 although i was given clomid at bmi32. i think if you can get it down to the early 30's then that might help a lot. have a look at lighter life or cambridge diet. Ive lost 10lbs in 12 days. The bigger you are the more you lose - my friend was very overweight and lost a stone in her first week of cambridge.

and don't believe that the quicker you lose it the faster you put it back on. any weightloss can be maintained as long as you follow the diet properly xxx

will defo look into that, ny dh is graduating in a 6weeks, maybe that can be extra motivation:thumbup:

hey sparklegirl i got ur pm did u get mine as i havent dne one before?

ur welcome hun xxx

well im having the worst af since i was 16/17 yrs old! wether metformin has owt to do with it i dnt know but normaly they are so light

what cd day are u on hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"