Help needed with pram choice!!!

alio

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm about to get a new pram because I hate my heavy and cumbersome MandP one.

PLease cold you give me your recommendations. Fin is 3 weeks old and I want something that fits into my Citroen C4 boot comfortably. Something good on portability with good suspension.

I have been looking at reviews for the Bebe Confort Loola and the Quinny Buzz but there are pros and cons to each...

Can you recommend anything to me?!

Thank you so much.

xx

Hmm not sure about the Loola?? I heard its quite square and hard to get up curbs, Do you need one that faces you?? x

Hmm not sure about the Loola?? I heard its quite square and hard to get up curbs, Do you need one that faces you?? x

Hmmm.... I heard that about the Loola.... I would like one that faces me but I don;t suppose it's that important. Just need to be able to get out and about in the car more.

Thank you for replying sweetie. xx

I totally recommend the Bugaboo Bee.
I know that a lot of people hate it but my little man seems to love it. It's a dream to push about, fits into the boot perfectly and with the baby nest it's warm and cosy for the cold weather.
It can face either way aswell.

I had the loola and it was great when i used it with the car seat but i found it heavy when kian got bigger.
I think the bee is great, thats what we were going to get this time but have decided to see if we can manage with quinny zapp frame and maxi cosi car seat. I've got a sling aswell as there are no pavements where we live so a pushchair isn't really practical.
Can you go somewhere and try some out?

yeah i think i'll pop to mothercare and mess about with some.... thanks guys. x

One of my friends has just bought the Casatto Mobi (which you can get on the net for like £300 and comes with EVERYTHING!).

It looks fab. It comes with; Carry Cot, Pushchair, Footmuff, Changing Bag, faces front and rear, has suspension plus other things. If you want more info I'll find out!

Hope this helps?

x :hugs: x

One of my friends has just bought the Casatto Mobi (which you can get on the net for like £300 and comes with EVERYTHING!).

It looks fab. It comes with; Carry Cot, Pushchair, Footmuff, Changing Bag, faces front and rear, has suspension plus other things. If you want more info I'll find out!

Hope this helps?

Ooohhh, will you be able to find out how it is for space in the boot?!
Thanks gorgeous!

xx

Hope this helps?

Ooohhh, will you be able to find out how it is for space in the boot?!
Thanks gorgeous!

xx

I forgot to say it also comes with the car seat!!! All matching. I will find out a bit more tonight if I can. I also spelt it wrong - Cosatto, not Casatto!! :dohh:

It looks fab! xx

I think it's good for a small car as my friend has a 106 I believe! x

Check ebay for the cosatto Budi aswell, its the same pram as the Mobi. they had branding issues and had to rename it (prob why the Mobis are going cheap)

Check ebay for the cosatto Budi aswell, its the same pram as the Mobi. they had branding issues and had to rename it (prob why the Mobis are going cheap)

ta chuck

Hi there, I've got the cosatto cabi (it is the brand new 4 wheel version of the budi/mobi), I got on better with this one. Got a great internet deal and is perfect for what I needed. It is easy to steer, lighter than the quinny I had my eye on, and comes with everything!! Not sure about the boot compatability for your car as have no idea about cars full stop - but i'm sure you could check the dimensions on the net.

Good luck - it's a minefied isn't it! xxx

I have the cabi to !!!!

It collapses really small and its very light, perfect for a smaller car !!!

I paid £325 and that included the car seat , bag, raincover and foot muff !

I love mine and carnt wait to use it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"