Help Needed!!

emz87

Reaction score
A little bit of background first of all;I had my last shot of depo roughly july 20, that day af came i bled on and off for 28 days on day 31 i bled again i have a 31 day cycle since starting and coming off depo! after my period in august the witch didnt visit until 12 november. I dont chart or temp but my dr said i should ovulate on the 26th nov but thats just a guess and i dont think i did, i used a cheapy opk on the 26th and nothing but ive heard bad thinks about the cheapie ones I did notice around that time ewcm so my question is if you get ewcm does it mean you are ovualting??
Sorry for the long post!! Thanks x x

A little bit of background first of all;I had my last shot of depo roughly july 20, that day af came i bled on and off for 28 days on day 31 i bled again i have a 31 day cycle since starting and coming off depo! after my period in august the witch didnt visit until 12 november. I dont chart or temp but my dr said i should ovulate on the 26th nov but thats just a guess and i dont think i did, i used a cheapy opk on the 26th and nothing but ive heard bad thinks about the cheapie ones I did notice around that time ewcm so my question is if you get ewcm does it mean you are ovualting??
Sorry for the long post!! Thanks x x

i was just thinking that because the girls was saying i didnt ovulate even though i had eggwhite last cycle so now we have decied to not temp and just do the CBFM and see if that carms me down a bit

Well im 2 days late for af AGAIN with bfn so its gotta be the depo really!! I just want to know if perhaps i did ovulate.Im going to take ttc easy till after xmas and then im going to use opk's i think!!

Well im 2 days late for af AGAIN with bfn so its gotta be the depo really!! I just want to know if perhaps i did ovulate.Im going to take ttc easy till after xmas and then im going to use opk's i think!!

try the CBFM its surpost to be really good
i hope you find out whats going on with you, i wish i can find out about me but now i jumped from cycle 35 to cycle 25 i keep losing an extra 10days lol

lol at least your shortening your cycle wasnt it really long at one stage? Thanks hun i hope i find out aswell i hate not being in control of something so important!

lol at least your shortening your cycle wasnt it really long at one stage? Thanks hun i hope i find out aswell i hate not being in control of something so important!

my cycles was cycle 1 - 55days, cycle 2 - 55days, cycle 3 - 47days, cycle 4 - 35days, cycle 5 - 25days
and i was on the depo 2 years and my last one was may this year and i was supost to have one July 7th but didnt and got first period 5th July

Im starting to feel like i dont belong in ttc any more :( ive read even more on depo now and its exactly what im experiencing i have a feeling i wont be having a bfp for a very long time :(

Im starting to feel like i dont belong in ttc any more :( ive read even more on depo now and its exactly what im experiencing i have a feeling i wont be having a bfp for a very long time :(

dont feel like that hun your time will come soon, i felt like this yesterday i was ready to give it up and just not bother with anything but then me and Andy had a word and well he said to just use the CBFM this time see what happens if it dont help me this cycle then im going back to temping

Depo is pure evil, my last one was October 08 and AF arrived in March 09, but was so irregular, last 2 cycles are now back to 'normal' but i still don't hold hopes for a bfp. Good luck girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->