Help needed!

Jessie7003

Reaction score
Right so long story short my cycle is usually 31-35 days in length. I bd 2 days in what the app Ovia predicted was my fertile period. Ovia predicted I ovulated 3-4 days ago. CD22 had brown spotting when I wiped then nothing. Now CD24 my right side has been sore off and on and I am now spotting pink?

I have never in my life had a 24 day cycle so it can't be AF can it? I would be so confused. My shortest is 31 days. But is it not too early for implantation. I know you can spot at ovulation but this feels too 'sore' for that. I also felt extremely tired and sick today. I possibly could have ovulated early I guess.

Some women get BFP at 8-9DPO so I doubt it's too early for implantation. Good luck!

Sounds like implantation would be the most likely cause. Any updates?

Sorry posted this very tired and forgot about it! So woke up the next morning and the spotting was completely gone! Not had anymore and have had pains on my right side since! Usual symptoms other than that, sensitive bbs and heartburn though a bit more intense. Also been very tired though I've been working a lot. Going to hold out for a few days then ill test!

I seem to be pretty much in the same boat as you! My last 3 cycles have been 37, 41 and 42 days though so i am irregular so its hard to know whats what.

Based on this i think i would be due on again sometime this weekend coming. I am currently on CD 36. Last night when i went to the toilet i wiped and there was light pink spotting. I had really strange feelings in my stomach yesterday evening too, it was like cramps, but not cramps i just cant explain it. It still feels the same today. Its like as if a cramp is about to come on, but is not quite getting to the point of it hurting like a cramp, just uncomfortable. Anyway, i thought with having irregular periods that was AF. Woke up this morning, not a single bit since.

I just dont know what to make of the "crampy" feeling im getting. I feel like i am coming on, but the spotting was just the once when i wiped, nothing else since!

Keep me updated on your next few days! :)

I seem to be pretty much in the same boat as you! My last 3 cycles have been 37, 41 and 42 days though so i am irregular so its hard to know whats what.

Based on this i think i would be due on again sometime this weekend coming. I am currently on CD 36. Last night when i went to the toilet i wiped and there was light pink spotting. I had really strange feelings in my stomach yesterday evening too, it was like cramps, but not cramps i just cant explain it. It still feels the same today. Its like as if a cramp is about to come on, but is not quite getting to the point of it hurting like a cramp, just uncomfortable. Anyway, i thought with having irregular periods that was AF. Woke up this morning, not a single bit since.

I just dont know what to make of the "crampy" feeling im getting. I feel like i am coming on, but the spotting was just the once when i wiped, nothing else since!

Keep me updated on your next few days! :)

Its a nightmare waiting and not knowing when to expect Af isnt it?! Im wondering if my spotting was implantation or ovulation now. Not really had many symptoms today! Yours is timed right for implantation though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->