Help needing on bleeding??

Ttcbabynum3

Reaction score
Hi ladies, advice would be greatly appreciated right now. I've had numerous positive tests, all very faint. Been doing them with FMU they just aren't getting any darker. Anyway for past three days I've been bleeding (brown blood) once a day only then it stops for the rest of of the day. It's very watery too :-(
I'm worried that this could be the worst news!! Obviously with the new year etc I can't get into doctors until Tuesday now!!
I've been getting cramps all low down (pelvic region) no clots. Sore boobs etc even nausea!!
Am I worrying over nothing.. Thanks

How many DPO are you? If it's early, that could explain the faint tests and the bleeding could be implantation. Symptoms sound encouraging. There's not much you can do but wait and keep testing! But I think it all sounds pretty hopeful :) fingers crossed and happy new year!

Figured I'm maybe 14/15dpo aren't certain as far out of opks this month 😞 Made a pact to myself going to wait another week to test again now. Hopefully this it and baby #3 will be on the way after 2 1/2 years TTC again!!

Happy new year to you too. All the best for 2017 🎊🎉🎇🎆

Could be left over implantation still. I bled until 16 dpo or so with this pregnancy and am currently 8 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->