Help on which spelling of name looks better

o0Squeaks0o

Mum of a DD and expecting
Reaction score
So after a grueling few weeks my OH has finally chosen our little dude should be called Zachary / Zackory ..... with his middle names being Robert Edward after OH father who passed away. I will shorten it and call him Zack or Zach as his nickname.

But i really am not sure which spelling i prefer .... which do you think looks better

Zachary or Zackory ?

Thanks in advance. xx

Zachary.

The other reminds me of hickory dickory dock =D

100% Zachary. Beautiful, traditional name, no need to go for a different spelling.

Definitely Zachary. The other way is a little too strange on the eyes. Great name!

Zachary. The other way looks to made up to me. xx

I'm all for alternate spellings, but Zackory just looks waaay too made up to me, and I'd be afraid of him being teased. I also can't picture a grown man writing his name "Zackory".
Not trying to be offensive, just allowing you to think further about it. Do you want him to have to correct everybody mis-spelling it?
I would definitely say Zachary with nn Zack. I know plenty of people who use the K even though it's Zachary - I Personally put a K in my nn of Rebecca into Becka. It messes everybody up, but that's just how it has always been

I'm all for alternate spellings, but Zackory just looks waaay too made up to me, and I'd be afraid of him being teased. I also can't picture a grown man writing his name "Zackory".
Not trying to be offensive, just allowing you to think further about it. Do you want him to have to correct everybody mis-spelling it?
I would definitely say Zachary with nn Zack. I know plenty of people who use the K even though it's Zachary - I Personally put a K in my nn of Rebecca into Becka. It messes everybody up, but that's just how it has always been

Thanks ladies all your inputs have been much appreciated.

and definitely no offense taken hun i just copied it off a name site one the internet so wasn't sure which was the correct spelling, so honesty and opinions are greatly valued by me :thumbup:. Zachary does look much more masculine.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->