help opinion m i spotting or light af?

ms sunshine

Reaction score
righto ive either had a strange cycle or a missed chemical (thinking missed chemical).

i would have been about 2 1/2 weeks late. on sat i tested and bfn. i def o'd when ff says as i do temps (and ive been doing it ages and it helped me conceive 1st time round) i had implantion dip and pin head drop spotting 9dpo. anyway to cut it short spotted pink yesterday and today i expected heavy af like normally would after a day of spotting. instead i had a teaspoonful on my undies so i put a pad on and ive had 3 drips. theres been a bit and some small clots when i went for a wee. im in no pain (i did have a pinch where i think it implanted but that feeling has gone now not felt for a few days). so i dont know what to put it down as on ff. it is dark red now too. is this light af? just want to know so i know when next cycle has started ff doesnt count spotting as cd1. i have used an opk to make sure its not break through and its dark but not positive - also have no idea what breakthrough is like but im prosuming since bfn on sat unlikely im still pg. (i know it might sound crazy but the feeling of where it has implanted is so destinctive and it is the 4th time ive felt it so im 99% certain i was i just didnt want to test until i was a few weeks late)

thanks for your help :hugs:

I would take an hpt to be sure. It could be break through bleeding and I have a friend who spotted through her whole first trimester. If you were 2 1/2 weeks late you are most likely pregnant and about 6 1/2 weeks along. Have you continued to bleed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->