HELP! Opinions needed

loola

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So this may have tmi but I really need some opinions.

I started bleeding on cd 16 last month, nothing different had been done by myself or oh. I went to the docs as it went on for 7 days and was more than spotting.

Dr cleared me of all the usual mc, eptopic, std's/i's I had a scan and they said everything was fine! Everything reproductive wise was very healthy And very text book (this was calming in itself as my mum had a lot of problems conceiving and had cervical cancer). Their 'explanation' was that females are very string hormoned it was nothing to worry about.

So. AF was due three days after the bleeding stopped and did not come.

I am now on CD 28 (if I'd have not bled etc etc ), but my main question is do I count the 7 day bleed as my last AF as she didn't come when she was due or do I count it as not?

If I DO count it as AF I am now 16 days late , if I do do not, I am due any day.

What do you ladies think? I'd just like some opinions. OH, for as good as he has been through all of this, has kind of shrugged his shoulders and pulled a funny face at the female anatomy.

Thanks in advance!!

Are you tracking when you ovulate and your period normally arrives? If so, I would just chalk this up to a funky cycle- it happens- and go with your *normal* cycle and time from your period (before all the spotting)- IDK though, that is a tough one. Most likely things will just get back on track- and then you'll have a better idea. If your not pregnant now- all you can do is see how things go hun... do you get ovulation pains? I usually did- so that was an easy way to know where I was in my cycle-- but I also tracked and used Ov tests as well. But I was also 37- my hubby had a reversal and I had fertility issues- so I was a tracking FOOL! Spreadsheets and everything! LOL.

Sorry I'm no better help- I for sure had one wonky time when my AF was ubber late, then, when it did come it was horrible (well worse than normal)-- but all others were fairly consistent... so, no real clue- just know it does happen.

I'd count the bleed as your period and just chalk it up to a very odd cycle. I've had quite a few that were odd and then they would regulate again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->