HELP / Opinions! Too many ds??

Rickles

Reaction score
We have a Maddie. (We don't do middle names).

If this one is a boy OH LOVES the name Freddie. Which was one of my faves had Maddie been a boy.

The main reason I'm not sure - its feels like Maddie and Freddie in one family has a lot of duh-dies! OH says I'm overthinking... what are your opinions???

I admit right now I'm still gunning for Dylan.

:flower::flower:

I dont think it would make a difference, if you love the name go for it :)

We like freddie if we have a boy. My lo is josephine but she gets called josie. Im personally not worried

are they shorthand versions of Madeline and Frederic etc... if so then I think its fine

if your just using Maddie and Freddie it seems odd

We have a Freddie (Frederick) and I adore the name now! Before he was born I wasn't too sure and we chose it as we couldn't think of anything else we both liked as much - I posted threads on here unsure what to go for! Well now I've used it I think it's a fab name and gets tons of compliments!

I think two names with ie on the end is fine, in fact they match well and lots of people would choose sibling names for that reason ��

Dylan is also a lovely name!

I think they sound fine, together. Very cute names :) (am a little bias tho as I also gabe a maddie ;) ) x

I think they sound fine together but I'm biased as I have a Freddie! :flower:

I do love the name Dylan too

I'm terrible at decisions! :haha:

I think they sound great together and are both lovely names in their own right. I wouldn't let that reason prevent me from using a name i love x

I think it's fine, especially since they are both nicknames. And I suspect that when Freddie gets older maybe he'll go by Fred anyway?

I love them both, and think they will bond with such similar names. They are too cute. Who cares if they are nicknames or full names. Go with your heart. <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->