Help, opunions, advice..

Hdwolfe18

Reaction score
Hello and congratulations to all.

I'm going to try to make this as quick yet, informative as possible. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I'm 38, 6 weeks 4 days pregnant. Have a 13 and 8 year old. Have had 2 prior miscarriages (years ago). From what I remember, I blead heavily (red blood)and was in a lot of pain with one miscarriage. The other I am still not sure what happened ER said possibly a tubal...
Anyway, I started spotting on Sunday at exactly 6 weeks. The spotting has continued. The blood is brown and has not been heavy at all. No red, no tissue... However, I am and have been crappy in my lower back. The cramps seem to pretty much all alleviate when I lay down and seemingly if I stand. When I'm sitting is when I notice the cramping. I would compare them to menstrual cramps but all in my back.
So, I am freaking. Am I miscarrying? If I am, why am I not passing anything? Called obgyn whom delivered my children but I have not seen in years. The lady who answers the phone told me to go to ER, I said that if I'm miscarrying there is nothing they can do... My obgyn is and always had been crazy busy, I get that but I was suppose to be called back to make an appointment the last two days and it seems the only lady who sets appointments "just got back k" and is extremely busy. (I called 2 days in a row)
The reason I have not went to the ER is, I was treated like I shouldn't have been there when I went for a prior miscarriage and more importantly, I saw 3 physicians assistants and none of them knew what was /had happened. Tubal? Miscarriage? Chemical pregnancy?
So, here I am at 1 am a nervous wreck yet, trying hard to hold on to hope. Oh and I have been extremely tired and my breasts are still very sore
I think part of me doesn't want to go to the ER because I don't want to be told I'm miscarrying. The other part of me needs to know.
Experience? Opinion? Wwyd?

Thanks so much for reading my rambling and best of luck!

:hugs: I bled a lot with my second, but it ended up being a SH. Unless you are firm in OBs I'd swap, to one more accomadating. That being said Id go in. I'll be thinking of you. Please update when you can.

Hello there,
Sorry your going through this, and no one seems to be helpful. *hug*
Spotting brown blood? Brown is old, as I am sure you know. Possibly from when baby implanted? I have IB each time I am pregnant, usually around when my AF would have been due, but everyone is different, if you ovulated later, the implant would be later as well. When did you get your BFP?
Also, sex/exercise can irritate and make a little bit of blood drip as well.
I am 11ish weeks, and a sore lower back was one of my symptoms this whole time. If you can get relief and it's not consistent it sounds normal enough.
Are you cramping up front too? When I had my MC years back it was VERY painful with cramps and it was all in the front. Please go get checked if you are worried though, as I have heard if you have had an ectopic or tubal pregnancy you are at risk for another, and they can be very dangerous.
Sticky baby thoughts your way. Update if you are able. Maybe other ladies will have better advice.

Thank you. To change doctors, I have to have all records faxed from my current obgyn. They can't even return my calls... Ugh I really want to stick with my current obgyn because she knows my history, I like her and most importantly she is great at what she does.

Not sure what abbreviations mean.
Last period started August 5th. Always last 5 days and very regular. Implantation spotting on August 22nd or 25th. Heck, I forget. Took pregnancy test around August 26th; have taken 10 and all positive. Last one I took 2 days ago.
Sorry, not making much sense. We are on the road as, we are looking for a house. We're moving which just adds to all this excitement.

I do appreciate your time and opinion!

Not sure what abbreviations mean.
Last period started August 5th. Always last 5 days and very regular. Implantation spotting on August 22nd or 25th. Heck, I forget. Took pregnancy test around August 26th; have taken 10 and all positive. Last one I took 2 days ago.
Sorry, not making much sense. We are on the road as, we are looking for a house. We're moving which just adds to all this excitement.

I do appreciate your time and opinion!

You did great with the abbreviations.
Doesn't sounds like implant bleeding, but could be a bit of leftover. More possible it's an irritated cervix.
Hope your doing well.

I bled with my second. Hopefully everything is OK :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"