Help please, bleeding issues...

xjulesx

Reaction score
good morning,

Would love some advice about my situation if anyone has been through anything similar 😄

I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant (I hope) since coming off the pill March 2014 I have had pretty irregular periods (bleed for 3 weeks, 2 weeks off then start to bleed again)
I was still ovulating but last time I ovulated I started bleeding that evening and I haven't stopped yet... Some days it's just spotting and other days really heavy bleed with clots so when I got a positive pregnancy test I was so shocked! How could I be pregnant and still bleeding?
Have been doing Clearblue tests that progressed from 1-2 weeks to 2-3 weeks.
Is anyone going through anything similar and had good results at the end? I have spoken to my midwife who has just said to wait for a early scan in two weeks to see if baby is still there and healthy.

Sorry for the essay, just really want some answers.

Thanks x

some people do bleed, theres not much that can be done but its not always bad and sevral people with bleeding go on to have healthy pregnancys

do you have any pain?

Thanks for the reply, I know there's nothing that can be done in till I have had the scan but just want some reassurance lol

No pain, sometimes get a few period type cramps but nothing dramatic. Doctor ruled at an etopic as no pain

Thank you

I had bleeding at 4 & 8 weeks with few cramps to and my little bean is fine but I do have a SCH bleed which is a small pool of blood near baby's sac which is where my bleeding is coming from, like PP said bleeding in pregnancy is quiet common and people go on to have healthy babies, I know it's easier said than done but just try to relax a little, I bet everything is fine especially having progression and CBD as levels have to be higher so they must be increasing xx

Thank you for your reply,

Just spoke to my midwife again who thinks I could be bleeding for some other reason so going back to the doctors on Tuesday morning to see if they can give me some answers....

She also said I can't have a scan till I'm 8 weeks 😫

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->