HELP please. Fading lines :(

xJessie91x

Reaction score
So I've been getting positives that are slowly getting darker. But today they seem to be going lighter. I am only using eBay cheapies. I had a blood test on Friday and will be having another Tuesday for comparison. I'm having no bleeding or cramps but extremely concerned about the lines not seeming as dark. I don't want to lose a 3rd baby :cry:

Oh dear, sorry you are worrying. How many DPO are you? Are you testing with FMU each time? Could the IC's be a bit dodgy do you think? I think you should *try* to stop testing. There are just so many variables. It could mean something, but it could also mean absolutely nothing. The important thing is your hcg blood draws. I know Tuesday must feel a million miles away just now, but try and hold out. What was your initial blood hcg?
Hope you are OK :hugs:

Oh dear, sorry you are worrying. How many DPO are you? Are you testing with FMU each time? Could the IC's be a bit dodgy do you think? I think you should *try* to stop testing. There are just so many variables. It could mean something, but it could also mean absolutely nothing. The important thing is your hcg blood draws. I know Tuesday must feel a million miles away just now, but try and hold out. What was your initial blood hcg?

Im unsure I think af would have been due about 2 days ago! I had a loss in June and my cycles has been messed up since then. Yes they could be dodgy as I took 2 with the same urine and one was darker than the other. They didn't tell me the hcg I will find that out on Tuesday when I get my next on done. Hopefully I will find that result pretty quickly too. It's horrible. I finally don't have spotting in a pregnancy and my tests fade instead. Just want to have a healthy happy pregnancy. Thanks for replying.

Im unsure I think af would have been due about 2 days ago! I had a loss in June and my cycles has been messed up since then. Yes they could be dodgy as I took 2 with the same urine and one was darker than the other. They didn't tell me the hcg I will find that out on Tuesday when I get my next on done. Hopefully I will find that result pretty quickly too. It's horrible. I finally don't have spotting in a pregnancy and my tests fade instead. Just want to have a healthy happy pregnancy. Thanks for replying.

It sounds like those tests are definitely dodgy then if you were getting different results from the same sample. I would definitely take heart from that lovely. It is also really reassuring that you're not spotting or cramping. Hopefully you get your results quickly and everything looks good. First trimester is definitely the worst, especially after a loss :hugs:

It sounds like those tests are definitely dodgy then if you were getting different results from the same sample. I would definitely take heart from that lovely. It is also really reassuring that you're not spotting or cramping. Hopefully you get your results quickly and everything looks good. First trimester is definitely the worst, especially after a loss :hugs:

Thank you very much just trying my best to stay positive :hugs:

You're more than welcome! Sending positive vibes your way. XXX

Good luck for your test tomorrow, Jessie!

Fingers crossed and sending good thoughts your way. :hugs:

A few more days and hopefully time will tell. It depends how light they are getting. I love first response tests personally i used them as the lines come up in about 5 seconds when you are passed af. Ive had chemicals in the past and my lines faded but i was spotting and bleeding. So if theres no blood hopefully things are fine & the tests are rubbish xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->