Help Please is this First AF?

vanillastar

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Okay girls I need Help!! I called my dr to see if I could get something to start my cycle since its been almost 6 weeks since my miscarraige. I have had brown spotting for 4 days now, first day super light, and last 3 just when I wipe but more and my dr thinks this brown spotting is AF!! So that would mean Im probably CD3, she said count my cycle days from the spotting because its probably all I will have since my lining shed completely during m/c. Do you think this is really my first AF?

I want to try soy this cycle to have a stronger/earlier O. I was planning on taking it CD3-7 should I start today? Do you really think this is CD3? The only thing confusing me is that my cervix is high and a lil soft and shouldnt it be low and firm during the begining of the cycle? I need advice please!!

I'm not sure. My period after both m/c's were heavy---but, everyone is different. My cycles also got thrown off, it took 53 days (over 8 weeks) to get my first period after miscarrying. Such an emotional battle. Stay strong & call your doctor with any questions/concerns.

hey hun i just finished my first period after mc i blead very heavy for3 days and light for the 2 days,x

Hi, after my MC's I had slightly heavier and longer periods than normal.

But everyone is different, it is so confusing....maybe it is your AF...did your levels def get to non pregnant after the MC?
:hugs:

Hi, after my MC's I had slightly heavier and longer periods than normal.

But everyone is different, it is so confusing....maybe it is your AF...did your levels def get to non pregnant after the MC?
:hugs:

Yes, they were <5 by July 8th.

I did call dr and she says this is first AF. Im starting to bleed a lil more and its red, so Im sure she is right. Thanks everyone.

:dust: for everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->