*** help please , lpd & vitamin b ***

meandmrb2011

Expecting #3
Reaction score
Hey there ladies !!

So concerned i am having a ridiculously short LP i am looking to boost my chances as much as possible as we only have one shot at getting this BFP & after that it's going to be end of July :cry: (hubby in Korea)

Ok so i am taking a pre-natal that has the following amounts of B'vits

B1 - 3mg
B2 - 2mg
B3 - 20mgNE (what does the NE mean ????)
B6 - 10mg
B12 - 6microgram

Then i have a vitamin B complex i stopped taking !! Should i start again ?? Or is the prenatal giving me enough ??

It has ;

B1 - 1.4mg
B2 - 1.6mg
B3 - 18mgNE (again ???)
B6 - 2mg
B12 - 1microgram

PLEASE PLEASE somebody help me know what to do for this next cycle :cry:

Personally I wouldn't take more on top of the prenatal vits. They will put in a safe dosage, too much could be harmful to you and any pregnancy that occurs :flower:

Hi,

B complex is safe to take in higher doses although some ladies do get a few side effects and yellow pee!

You need a 50mg or higher dose though. I take B100 complex. My LP has increased from 10 days to 13 days. Maybe start on B50 and if you have no side effects up to B100?

You might find this trend interesting. https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...gthen-luteal-phase-increase-progesterone.html

Out of interest just how short is you LP? Do you chart?

Out of interest just how short is you LP? Do you chart?

Hi , Well this is the thing i thought i had O'd but then 3days later i had ewcm . This was the 17th (cd17) Af is due on 24th) Maybe it will just come later my cycle is still settling after depo shot , but if it does come on time that will be a LP of 7 days :wacko: last cycle it was about 11days

Nope i dont chat just check cm & cp :thumbup:

Hi,

B complex is safe to take in higher doses although some ladies do get a few side effects and yellow pee!

You need a 50mg or higher dose though. I take B100 complex. My LP has increased from 10 days to 13 days. Maybe start on B50 and if you have no side effects up to B100?

You might find this trend interesting. https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...gthen-luteal-phase-increase-progesterone.html

:haha: teehee yep , i already have the "pee" i am usually pretty hot about drinking water (3l a day) but some times i am out in the car a lot so don't drink as much . On those days yellow is an understatement , NEON fits better :blush::haha:

You have neon pee even with very low level B complex?

i wouldn't worry about Lp until AF arrives. If your Lp was 11 days last cycle the chances are it will be again. O changes but LP doesn't tend too. When did you stop depo? Your cycles might be messed up for a while post depo. DOn't fret they will settle.

Some ladies get EWCM post O so it's difficult. But i say always bd whenever you have EWCM just incase.

You have neon pee even with very low level B complex?

i wouldn't worry about Lp until AF arrives. If your Lp was 11 days last cycle the chances are it will be again. O changes but LP doesn't tend too. When did you stop depo? Your cycles might be messed up for a while post depo. DOn't fret they will settle.

Some ladies get EWCM post O so it's difficult. But i say always bd whenever you have EWCM just incase.

Hey !!

Yeah i do!! It's quite impressive :haha:

Ok great i guess i shall just wait for her arrival then !! Sadly i can't BD whenever as hubby is in Korea lol. I am heading there on Friday am for two weeks . Hence me being quite hysterical about the late apperance of ewcm. I really need AF to arrive perfectly on time this cycle so as to OV on April 4/5th!! I leave evening on the 6th so would give us plenty of opportunity to get enough BD in !!! My last depo shot was May 5thlast year .... :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->