Help please measuring big AGAIN!

Misslove

Reaction score
Hi all

At my 25 week scan 2weeks ago I measured at 29 almost 30cm so my mw told me to have a GTT test and come back in 2weeks so last week I had my GTT test that came back at 7.5 slightly above normal but nothing bad so today I see my mw again and im measuring 36cm!! Thats 6cm in 2 weeks and almost 9 weeks further than I am! She spent all today trying to sort out a scan but no luck so shes trying again tomorrow. Has this happened to anyone else and whT happened?

Xx

soRry hun no advice didnt want to read n run! Hope scan gets sorted!

i am measuring about 4cm's ahead but i have a growth scan set up in 2 weeks to check the actual size of the baby. i could be as simple as the way LO is lying or more amniotic fluid than usual. or maybe you just have a big baby in there! hope all goes well and your mind is put to ease soon!

I've measured 5 weeks ahead the whole time- had two scans to check on the baby's size and he's where he should be (approx. 65th percentile) and fluid levels are normal. I'm short with a short torso (about two inches from my lowest rib to hip bone) plus I'm carrying high and the position he's in all contribute- my ob said it's just how I carry (although i'm afraid to see what I look like at 40+ weeks!)

I was measuring 4 weeks ahead at two appointments so they sent me for a growth scan and turns out even though baby is bigger than average, she's not huge and is still in a normal range. They said fundal height can be really inaccurate.

Ok thats great thank you, i booked a private scan today so should know more later! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"