Help please need answers

Bella250

Reaction score
Hey guys im 19 and have an amazing fiance i had an termanation last year for resons but i heald and am grate .... im not trying to get pregnet but not proventing it me and my fiance are fine if i did fall pregnant we are stable .. i am 19 days late for my monthleys now have had symtoms my nipples were very senstive last week but they aint no more but they are still bigger and my vains are realie notsable i have put on wight but im not hungry like i was in my 1st pregnancy i had a week of waking up everynight all the time feelin sick but now that has gorn but sill feel sick sometimes i just comes over me and i seem to get realie back acei legs and feet at nite i dont normaily get that..... they wird thing is that i have had negative pregnacy test wats goin on its realie starting to worrie me

p.s sorry for the spellin mistakes im not that well at spellin

xx

I would wait a week and test again. If it is still negative you should go in to be seen. It could be a pregnancy that the home pregnancy tests just aren't picking up on for some reason or it could be something more serious. Or it could be nothing at all, but only your OB will be able to tell you for sure, and it is better to know sooner than later! :) Good luck!

Thankz i mite leve it for abit and test again them i def go to the docts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->