help please. please don't read and run.

BethHx

expecting #2
Reaction score
Af ended on the 29th nov.
On the 2,3,4 of December i had very dark ovulation tests. I did think one was positive but thought it was too early.
Yesterday and today my O tests are showing virtually no line at all.

Could i have Od so early after af?

So confused.

Have you recently come off any BC at all? This happened to me after depo xx

No birth control in over a year.
Cd1 was the 25th nov x

Sorry I know this is frustrating. When I started using opks I was getting two or three different patches of positive opks pre-af and was never sure when I ovulated until af came :wacko:

I started charting my temps so i knew for sure....that's the only way to really know otherwise one can only speculate in the moment. Good luck and baby dust!

Sorry I know this is frustrating. When I started using opks I was getting two or three different patches of positive opks pre-af and was never sure when I ovulated until af came :wacko:

I started charting my temps so i knew for sure....that's the only way to really know otherwise one can only speculate in the moment. Good luck and baby dust!

Totally agree, I've found temping heaps easier to follow!!! I would also get several patches of positive OPK's and if using those alone I would be completely clueless as to when I ovulated!! It is very confusing Bethex, are you temping as well?? FX for everyone!!

I don't temp as finding this whole ttc journey very stressful and don't want to add to the stress lol. I Will keep doing them and see if i get another positive.
Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->