Help please... Positive or evap?? P.S. im new to this :(

anon197011

Reaction score
Hi All,
Im really new to this so could do with some friendly advice...
For the past 2 weeks i've had a constant nauseous feeling in my stomach that i can only describe as 'butterflies', along with backache some headaches (which i hardly ever get any of) & im very tired recently! I also had a tingly feeling in my nipples & boobs seem bigger (i dont know whether its just my imagination running away though?!)

I am (or was-have stopped taking it now) on the pill Cerazette which was making me have periods every 2 weeks but now i havnt had any signs of a period in just over 4 weeks!
The only problem is because cerazette has messed with my cycle, i dont know when i should test??

I took a test yesterday which came out as a very faint grey positive & tested again today with a digital test which showed 'not pregnant'... I just dont know whether the grey line was an evap, cuz i seem to have a lot of symptoms...??

Does anyone have any idea what i should do?? Im going crazy having to wait to find out!! :( xx

Positives will usually have color to them. I can't see it, so I'd say wait 3 days, and test again. If it's still negative, see your doctor.

Thankyou very much for the reply :)
Thing is i phoned the CB helpline & they said any line at all, even if its grey, means positive, as long as it is the same thickness of the horizontal (which it was)
Think i'll leave it until Monday then test again :) x

Maybe try another test tomorrow? You could be pregnant, or your symptoms might be from coming off the pill and your period is about to return! The test may have been an evap, do you have a picture of it? What kind of test was it? x

No i dont have the test anymore, i threw it away... it was a clearblue colour change tip one.
I dont think its from coming off the pill as all the symptoms were from before then.
I just dont want to keep testing before the right time as i dont know my cycle :( just want to know so badly now! Lol x

Cerezette gave me horrible side effects, how long have you been having these symptoms? If it's more than 2 weeks do another test asap x

Ive been having the symptoms for just under 2 weeks now... Cerazette gave me some really bad side effects when i started taking them (4 months-ish ago) but everything was settling down finally. Thats why im thinking it coule be something else, eg pregnant.
Im going to do another test on Monday as that'll be over 3 days since my last one :) x

good plan should show up positive by then really, good luck!

Well, if you called the company and they said any line is a positive, then I'd say you are. What I would do is try a different kind of test, like FRER. Good luck!

Thankyou very much! :) Fingers crossed i am, cant wait to find out on Monday!! :D x

So i took another test (a digital one) and it came out negative... :( Ah wrll, i guess it just isnt my turn this time... :/ Thankyou very much for all your advice :) x

My doctor told me that Cerezette is less effective than other pills, but he told me this after me and 3 of my friends got pregnant whilst taking it, so i wouldn't count on it! I hope you get the result you want :) xx

Thankyou hun :) Gona just keep trying & see how things go :) Fingers crossed i get lucky soon! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->