help PLEASE!

FeLynn

Reaction score
I have posted in other areas where I thought the question fit but got no replies.

I want to know if I track my ovulation can I use that to prevent pregnancy???

now a little history so you can understand why. I do not plan any of my pregnancies and normally do not prevent them either. I have had 3 losses in 8 months. Most recent was at 13.2 weeks babys heart had stopped. The 3rd loss was my 6th pregnancy, I have 3 sons. I found out through testing my 3rd loss was my baby girl I have been wanting my whole life:cry::cry:

I stopped bleeding on the 13th of july, was bleeding ever since the 5th of June. I am still waiting for my period but dr said it was okay to start the birth control pill. I wanted the birth control pill to help prevent pregnancy at least for a couple months, to give my body and myself time to heal. Once I took myself off the plan is hopefully I will be seen by a dr & have some testing done, But I would start prenatal, folic acid and iron so I can help prep my body in case it happens. Like I said I am not planning to get pregnant I seem to fall pregnant and lose my babies too soon.

I was hoping if I track my ovulation I would know when to stay away from my hub! I have never even tracked ovulation before so this would all be new to me. Because I am on the pill is there even a point to track ovultion?

any advice or help is appreciated!!!!!

Sorry about your losses...I dont know why no one is responding but if you track ovulation you would obstain from intercourse 5 days before and 3 days after you ovulate.

I'm not sure if I understood this correctly :shrug:, but if you're on a pill, you are not ovulating at all.
That's how the pill works- the hormones put your ovaries into a dormant state, and you're not producing any egg cells.

:yipee:Thank you for replying!!!!:hugs:

I just started the pill only been on it a week and still have yet to get my period since my loss in June 2012. I was thinking about getting off b/c its hard to remember and its causing some issues(tmi dryness). its the one thing me and the dr could agree on since the depo shot could take longer to get pregnant after I got off. Even though that was not an issue in the pass. I just want to give my body time to heal since i have suffered 3 losses and had 2 d&e's last month. I have also heard about females getting pregnant while on the pill. I also know after my 2nd loss I had eggs 8 days after my loss, found out via ultrasound. I just want to cover myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->