Help please

Irishbabe

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi guys :)

I haven't been on here on a while.

Me & OH have been getting tests and that done, we have appointment next month to find out the results.

But I'm currently 8 days late and have just noticed light dark brownish spotting (sorry for tmi).

What's your thoughts?
The witch on her way? Or implantation bleeding?

If no change by tonight am going to do a test.

:)

Me & OH have been getting tests and that done, we have appointment next month to find out the results.

But I'm currently 8 days late and have just noticed light dark brownish spotting (sorry for tmi).

What's your thoughts?

Hey there,

I'm no expert but from what I've read IB occurrs between 6 and 10 DPO so if you are 8 days late then I think it would be too late for that. A lot if women do get spotting though in their first trimester though so it could be that. Fingers crossed for u x

What's your thoughts?

I don't think it's implantation, but it could be promising :) Brownish spotting usually indicates pregnancy rather than AF. Good luck !

What's your thoughts?

I don't think it's implantation, but it could be promising :) Brownish spotting usually indicates pregnancy rather than AF. Good luck !

I should also have mentioned that I do tend to get brown spotting the day before AF starts in full flow but if that's not usual for you then I think that's a good sign :) x

What's your thoughts?

I should also have mentioned that I do tend to get brown spotting the day before AF starts in full flow but if that's not usual for you then I think that's a good sign :) x

Well I would wait until tomorrow, just to make sure since it is somewhat normal for you. I am hoping it is for pregnancy though ! xx

Thanks guys :)

Done clearblue test and got negative.
AF is usually on time so not sure what's happened this month.

I'm clinging onto every bit of hope that the test was faulty :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->