Help please

sibby

Reaction score
My little man is now 10 months old and has been breast fed since day one, when he would wake in the night i would bring him into bed with us feed him and put him back in his bed once hes asleep, but the last few months he has gone from waking a couple of times a night to literally waking up every hour.... he doesnt fully wake up he crys and wants to suckle himself back to sleep even if i bring him into bed with us he will still wake up looking to suckle.

I dont know what to do im exhausted as he pretty much has me awake all night and letting him suckle seems to be the only way to get him easily back to sleep. Any advice would be appreciated.

Have you tried setting everything up properly for co-sleeping? You wouldn't need to start him off in the bed at night but when he first wakes, just bring him into bed with you and let him stay - make sure to follow safe co-sleeping guidelines. I think most people can feed while sleeping or at least snoozing, especially with an older baby who can position themselves better than a newborn.

its gotten to the point where i just let him stay in with us and go back to sleep, but sometimes he still seems restless and wakes and he takes up so much room lol.

Could it be teething or something else bothering him.

Maybe he's smelling your milk? I'm not any help at all I have never succeeded at breastfeeding and stalk this board hoping to with this baby.

it could be a number of things, teething, he has been poorly for weeks with a cold and cough, he also has flare ups of excema which make him dry and itchy at night, other than that ive put it down to the fact he just likes to suck boobie

no he only falls asleep when feeding, except in the car

I think that's going to be the trick :\
There might be some yelling, there was for us, but I figured I was there WITH her so she was just being grumpy. First night she yelled for nearly 2 hours. Got a lot better after that.
Big hugs though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"