Help please!

kaykay23

Reaction score
I'm 18 years old and TTC. This may sound crazy, but I THINK I may be 3 weeks pregnant.
My boyfriend and I had sex on April 24th. On april 29th (5 days afterwards) I began to cramp a little. They weren't normal period cramps, they were mild. On april 30th, (6 DAYS LATER)I began to bleed and I thought it was my period. It was "brown blood" and it lasted 2 days then ceased.
I immediately looked it up and read that implantation bleeding happens exactly 6-12 days after conception. I bled exactly 6 days afterwards, so I automatically assumed I was pregnant.
As far as symptoms, I barely have them. I do notice my appetite increasing slightly. After most meals, my stomach feels a little queasy and bubbly. Headaches have occurred as well.
Here's the thing. Last year I found out that I had PCOS. With this, I learned I have a slight chance of getting pregnant. I take birth control to help balance my hormones and period. I must have not been taking them correctly because I spotted without a period coming afterwards.
This week I took 3 hpt's and they all came back negative. :( Maybe its too early. Please help me!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->