Help please :)

tarassein

Reaction score
Hello ladies :)
My name is Tara, and I am 18 years old.
i would believe that i am pregnant, but as of four hours, ago i got AF!

my cycle is 21-22 days. My last period started on May 1st, 2014, and was very normal. i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend of four years on the 10th. He pulled out, but he kind of freaked out because he didn't think he did it soon enough. My period was due on the 22 and I think i just got my period today, but it was 6 days late. i have a very regular period it's NEVER late and i've had the same pms symptoms since i was 12.

this month was different though.. my one friend and i were talking and i then realized my boobs were not sore like they'd usually be and that i was a day late. i've had a LOT of symptoms of pregnancy, and the only thing that's making me think i'm not pregnant is the fact that i think i just got my period (but instead of the super heavy flow i'd usually have on the first day, it's about half that) i haven't had a single symptom of PMS.

symptoms so far: extra saliva, i have to spit it out sometimes, it makes me gag.
headaches, i usually get migraines once or twice a month not headaches. but i've had them almost constantly.
weird stomach pains/ pains in my pelvic area
breaking out
bloody gums when i brush my teeth
i'm super tired but i've been having trouble sleeping
getting hungry more than usual
constipation occasionally.
white, watery discharge
urinating a lot
queasy but i haven't thrown up yet
now this is the part that threw me, my boobs. they're only sore at the BOTTOM of my boobs. usually when i get my period my entire boobs are sore to the touch, but right now, and for the past two weeks, they've been tingly and only sore at the bottom.

i was waiting until the 1st of june to take a test just so it would be a 30 day cycle which has never happened to me before.

the way my period feels right now is only slight cramps. nothing compared to my usual curling in a ball and feeling like dying cramps every month.

now what would you guys suggest that i do?

If you are 6 days late then a pregnancy test would show a positive result if you are preg. Sometimes pregnant women get light periods when their usual period would be. Won't know until you test.

Hey hun, if you haven't taken a pregnancy test it's a bit hard to say whether you're pregnant. You could just have a late period (anything from stress, to food, or lifestyle can affect this). How heavy is AF? Is it red? Is it occasional bleeding or constant? There's literally no way to definitively say youre pregnant until you get a positive test so I'm not too sure if you were pregnant or whether you could be experiencing an early miscarriage? Sorry for what you're going through.. You may want to take a test now to see what it says?

xxx

POAS. *shrug* better to know than not to know. At 6 days late, you should be able to get one at the dollar store for a buck and hit hot in 3 minutes if you are pregnant.

thank you :) it is red, but it's not a constant flow. it pouring out right now and we have been advised to not leave our homes for a tornado warning, but first thing tomorrow i'll go for a test.

i would like to add: that my period has never been off in 6 years... that's the only reason why i'm so nervous.
another symptom i had was a sore throat and swollen glands two weeks ago.

FWIW if you are pregnant, you are at the 4w mark. You implanted about 1-2 weeks ago. You'd just start getting symptoms about now, and they would still be pretty mild in most cases.

If you're already 6 days late you should definitely test. If it's negative I'd think you definitely aren't pregnant since it should show by now and accompanied with red blood it would point to AF.

In my chemicals I've had all the typical symptoms a good week before AF ended up showing, so it definitely is possible to have symptoms early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->