Help please :(

BRIT1416

Reaction score
This month has just been all over the place.. I have been very frustrated with my opks and I am still waiting for a temp spike to confirm ovulation. Yesterday I starting spotting (cycle day 16 I usually range 28-30 day cycles) and have been having cramps.. And now this morning I have some pretty strong cramps.. Here is my chart.. Are the spotting and cramps just from too much bd or ovulation or what?? :cry: any input is greatly appreciated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 8
Sounds like you could be about to ovulate with the cramps etc. What's your opk like today? Sorry your body isn't playing ball I used to get a positive opk but not ovulate and then get another later in the month followed by ovulation. I also had some anovulatory cycles. Temping is the best way to understand what's going on. Good luck

Sounds like you could be about to ovulate with the cramps etc. What's your opk like today? Sorry your body isn't playing ball I used to get a positive opk but not ovulate and then get another later in the month followed by ovulation. I also had some anovulatory cycles. Temping is the best way to understand what's going on. Good luck

So far this cycle I have had 3/4 positive opks I will def have to take another today. But with getting so many positiveS they have drove me crazy! My cervix has been high and soft for the past week now, and really hoping to get my temp spike tmrw morning so I dont go completely crazy.. These cramps feel like period cramps so maybe it's my period? But that would mean my period is 13 days early :shrug:

This might be the blind leading the blind but here it goes :)

: I had a similar problem last cycle but I think I confused ff by discarding temps. It looks like you are missing a few. Maybe put those back in and see what it says.

The other thing that you and I share is that we continue to test (poas addicts anyone?) :) I do that and try to read into it. I think once you get a positive opk, it will stay positive for the next 12-24hrs. The opk is giving you advanced warning of ovulation necessarily when it's happening in that time range if that makes sense. You might get a positive and ovulate 48hrs later.

Recently read a great post about ovulation cramps on here. Might explain your cramps. I have them too. Let me mention on your name on the thread...I'm new to this so I hope it works!!

Best of luck and fx for you!

This might be the blind leading the blind but here it goes :)

: I had a similar problem last cycle but I think I confused ff by discarding temps. It looks like you are missing a few. Maybe put those back in and see what it says.

The other thing that you and I share is that we continue to test (poas addicts anyone?) :) I do that and try to read into it. I think once you get a positive opk, it will stay positive for the next 12-24hrs. The opk is giving you advanced warning of ovulation necessarily when it's happening in that time range if that makes sense. You might get a positive and ovulate 48hrs
Recently read a great post about ovulation cramps on here. Might explain your cramps. I have them too. Let me mention on your name on the thread...I'm new to this so I hope it works!!

Best of luck and fx for you!

I didn't start temps until the last couple days of my period :blush: oops and the one temp I took I had the stomach flu and had a low grade fever :/ but I will definetly try putting it in!

What's the post called? I'm new as well :) still having cramps but no spotting and did have a definite positive this morning so hopefully I can finally get my temp spike to confirm ovulation! Thanks for your response :hugs:

My pleasure!! I am rooting for all of us. This whole process just really sucks :/

It's the post called "do any of you ladies feel ovulation pain" or something like that...it's in the Ttc #1 forum.

I totally get it. I tested this am again and it was still pretty dark just not as dark as the control. I didn't do my clear blue because they said not to test again once you get the static smiley (yes I am a lunatic that called the helpline). Keep me
Posted!!! Fx for you :)

Just a note on the opks - yes they say not to test after a positive but I has to later in the month as my temps showed I didn't ovulate after 1st opk - it was often 10 days or so later I got another positive followed by a temp shift. Our bodies can be so annoying!

I agree the process really stinks haha I wish we could pee blue or something like that when we are ovulating and then pee green once we were pregnant :haha: be so much easier!

I did test this morning and it was definitely positive so I guess we will try again tonight ;) and pray for a temp change in the next day or so!

And yeah I read that do not test again once you get a positive but like you said with no temp change then what?!? Gah thanks again ladies! Keep me posted as well! Good luck and baby dust!

Gah! I think I'm too new - haven't encountered that yet! If you ovulate later does your lp # of days stay the same?? Thank you and baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->