Help please!!!

Rolltide

Reaction score
Im new here, and im a 24 year old male. Im in quite a predicament at the moment, and I need some opinions. I think there's a possibility that my girlfriend is pregnant.

Here is the timeline of events so far, so you guys tell me what you think.

Before her recent period - we thought she may be pregnant, because we weren't sure if I pulled out in time. (YES, I know the pull out method is ignorant, but she talked me into it one night, and that was that.) As she was going to the restroom to take the test, she saw that she had started her period. (Talk about a relief!)

She started her period, and it lasted from January 5th - January 11th, everything was normal from what she said.

Saturday (January 17), we had a tiny bit of sex two times. It was only for maybe 5 minutes each time, and I did not ejaculate inside of her. I pulled out well before it was "time", and everything seemed fine.

Tuesday (January 20th), she noticed that her left boob was hurting her, and had some cramps as well. That lasted I think the majority of her day. She was extremely sleepy, she actually went home from school early because she felt so terrible. She laid on the couch with constant headaches all night until the next day. She also felt sick around dinner time like she needed to vomit, but didn't.

Wednesday (January 21st), everything was a little better. No boob aches, no cramps, but still really tired. Then that afternoon, she had a bowl of spaghetti for dinner, and she went and sat at Logan's roadhouse and was hungry, and ate a couple of chicken fingers from a friend and 5 mins later, became nauseated.

Thursday (January 22, this morning about an hour ago) - she woke up to start her day, and said her stomach was really sore. It hurt when she would lean back and to the sides, right underneath her boobs. I looked that up, and saw "rounding" pains I think? And that matched up to what she was feeling.

SO, with all of that said, what do you think? Pregnancy? Flu? Or something else?

I think the chances of her being pregnant from the information you have given are incredibly slim. I'd never bet any amount of money on those odds anyway!!

If you're unsure at all just ask her to take a test. And I say this in the kindest possible way - if you don't want a baby then don't rely on withdrawal. It's actually quite effective when used correctly, but no where NEAR as effective as "proper" contraception. Obviously if a pregnancy would be good news then carry on of course, but your post didn't come across that way.

All the best! :)

^WSS.

I'd ask her to take a test to be sure, and then really consider if you want a baby... and take the proper precautions.

Good luck!

I also think the chances are very slim, not only based on withdrawal but even get symptoms (their timing). She should wait until at least 10 days after the sex, two weeks to be on the safe side of not having a false negative, and see if she is then.

Here's an update on the situation.

Everything has more or less been normal since last Thursday. She had cramps on Tuesday (the 27th) and then her boobs started hurting her last night (the 28th) and continued today (the 29th). No more cramps today, no more nausea that I know of.

Also, I can't really judge headaches because she had really bad headaches before all of this and I can't judge cravings, because this is a girl that eats shrimp and chicken fingers or chicken Alfredo from olive garden for breakfast and not think twice about it.

The ONLY thing that's been constant since the 20th is her tiredness. No matter how much sleep she gets, she feels exhausted all the time.

It'll be 2 Weeks on Saturday since we've had sex, and her period is supposed to start in probably 7-8 days since January's was the 6th-11th. Thanks for the respond and the feedback! And it's def understood, that we're certainly going to be more careful.

She said she doesn't feel pregnant, she doesn't have that gut feeling that she is. Me on the other hand, im the "mr doomsday" of the situation. But, I guess we'll know for sure in about 2 weeks!

I definitely wouldn't read into any symptoms at this stage. The only symptoms she would have (if any!) would be so minor that you'd barely notice.

Boobs are commonly sore from after ovulation until period comes - i get this every month.

If she's feeling tired a lot it's probably much more likely to be something else like general illness or anaemia etc.

The embryo doesn't make contact with the mother's bloodstream until 5 weeks of pregnancy, so that's a week late with your period. And even then the proper symptoms take a few weeks to build up.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"