Help please

Bindi002003

Reaction score
Hi if your period is like two days late and you usually have a 28 day cycle does it being a few days late change you cycle length? Hope anyone can help thanks

Are you talking about fertility tools like Flo, Kindara, or FF? Our bodies aren't clocks, even for people who have normal, predictable cycles.

If you know you consistently have 28 day cycles, and you're two days late, I would take a test!

As for me, my cycles are completely irregular and I have a hard time knowing from month to month what will happen. That's my story though, not yours. After about six months, the cycle tracking apps can give you an average cycle length and then you can relax a bit knowing what range to expect. I wouldn't be too worried at two days late though.

Def take a test! If it's bfn and you feel like you normally do before AF, wait a few more days and test again if AF hasn't shown up.

Not pregnant I am trying for a baby and my last cycle was two days late my question was would that change my cycle this month trying to work out when I will ovulate

It might. Again, cycles are more of an art, not an exact science. Granted, it is all science that dictates it...I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

So, have you been two days late the last two months but not before?

Never late unless u count the time I had my little girl .but fingers crossed for a baby this time around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janebe345
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->