Help please!

2ndtimelucky

Reaction score
Hi there im looking for some help, I've just bought a clearblue ovulation test.
I had my period on the 11th of august and i finished on the 15th of august.

Im reading the instructions in the pack about how to use the test,and i just dont seem to understand how it all works.

Many thanks.

Ive not been on in a while what happened to the chat box????

Hey! I've never used that brand so I have no idea. Have you tried their website? Maybe it has some useful info. From what I understand you need to do it in the afternoon each day. I've heard that 3pm and then at 10 pm are best to catch the surge. On most tests the test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line. Good luck!!

Hi there ive tried the clearblue website and used there calender to work out when i should start using the tests.

I had my period on the 11 august 10 and finished on the 15th august 10
so i counted from the 11th august till the 11th september and this came to 32 days till my next period,so i put this in to the calender and it says i should start testing on the 25th august. can someone help me and make sure this is correct.

so how am i ment to know when to start trying for a baby???:wacko::blush::blush::blush:

That sounds about right!

You ovulate 14 days before your next period will start--so you will probably ovulate around Aug. 26th or 27th.

They are telling you to start testing on the 25th so you can be sure to catch the LH surge that will make the test turn positive.

So, your fertile time will be from around Aug 24th-Aug 28th, I imagine. That will be the best time to have sex.

But, a lot of women just try to do it every other day as much as they can during the month just to 'make sure' they have ovulation covered in case it comes early.

Good luck!

That sounds about right!

You ovulate 14 days before your next period will start--so you will probably ovulate around Aug. 26th or 27th.

They are telling you to start testing on the 25th so you can be sure to catch the LH surge that will make the test turn positive.

So, your fertile time will be from around Aug 24th-Aug 28th, I imagine. That will be the best time to have sex.

But, a lot of women just try to do it every other day as much as they can during the month just to 'make sure' they have ovulation covered in case it comes early.

Good luck!
Thanks alot for the advice :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"