help please....

graceS

first baby
Reaction score
im nearly 9 weeks pregnant, i suffer from bad sickness and feel ill all fry the day.
Last night in bed i started getting bad stomach ache, it did go after while.
Then this moring i woke up cant say i feel sick like normal and i have not been sick i feel as if i have lil belly ache but dont no wether thats becoz i need to go toilet and cant go.
im just soo soo worried im going to misscarraige is having bit off belly ache normal?
=[

I was badly constipated at that stage of pregnancy too and thated to stomach ache.... i would advise giving the doc or midwife a call just to check all's ok though.
x

im not sure.. but take it easy, and if you're worried then maybe go see your doctor.

It proberly is just because you need the toilet hun, i get it alot too.
Belly ache isn't something to worry about, unless the pain is unbearable

Try not to worry x

i think everything is ok...no more belly ache, been sickk alottt today still need the loo lol x x

doc gave me lactulose to solve the toilet problem... it's one of the few things they can give you in pregnancy. maybe go to chemist and ask if they can sort you out with a bottle?
Hope you feel better soon x

I had a right dodgy tummy for a good few weeks (about 7-11wks), it's only finally going and I'm feeling 'normal' again. Being constipated gave my really bad stomach aches but like above, I was given lactulose by the docs too so maybe see if they can prescribe you some (if you can get free prescribes now?), if not, they sell it in the chemists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->