help please!!

punter2008

Reaction score
i am having a icsi, i have had the egg collection on friday 17th october and had the embryo transfer on the monday 20th.

i started getting little cramps below my stomach but i have not lost any blood, do you think implantation has already happened???

I don't know much about this, but seeing as they already implanted the embryo: wouldn't doing a HPT give you an answer seeing as it was 7 days ago?

i have only just had it transfered recently,...well on the monday 20th october and the doctor said that i have to wait for 2 weeks untill i can take a pregnancy test.

No advice I'm afraid but just wanted to wish you good luck with this :hugs:

Gemma x

i'm not too hot on this to be honest i know about all the don't test until after 2 weeks or you can get false positive cos of the hormones but that's about it.
i sure hope it's working for you hun
good luck x x x

Sorry to keep adding to the "I don't knows" but it's not something I'm familiar with. I really hope it's working for you though hun xx

i have also been getting mild cramps below my belly since the transfer which was on monday 20th but i have recently stopped getting them cramps does anyone noif its something to worry about?

x

i wudnt think it was anything2worry bout, u can get cramps with pg and with af cuming...hope u get ur bfp !!

I am sorry hun but i dont know much about this at all, I think wait another wk like dr said and then test, it could be implantation but wouldnt think it was anything bad. I know what i say is not much use but didnt wanna read and run xxx

sorry i no this sounds really silly question but was are ( pg,af,bfp)

sorry!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

pg - pregnant
af - period
bfp - positive preg result (bi fat positive)

the above link is all the abbreviatios xx

hey punter! welcome to the forum. I really want to be able to answer your questions, but I am afraid this is new to me.:blush:
There is a long term trying to conceive and assisted conception area where lots of women have more experience with this and might be able to give more help.

But - let me give you big :hug: and send you wishes for a :bfp:!!

Hello, all I can say is what I have read about since I have not been in the situation personally. I read that they say it can take 2 weeks because the embryo still needs to implant. 7 days ago can be implantation but there is no way to know for sure until you wait the remainder days. I read that if you took a HPT after 10 days since your trigger shot that the shot should be out of your system but it may take a few more days to show a true positive. Good luck and I hope you get your :bfp: soon.

Oh forgot to mention. If you test and get a :bfp: but are cautious about left over trigger, test again in the AM and if the line is darker that should be a good sign of HCG increasing since trigger decapitates by 1/2 every 28 hours or so. Good luck again and keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->