Help Please

oOKayOo

Reaction score
I was taking a top off of Carly and it got stuck around her face. It usually happens when its just coming up over her forhead. Anyway i tugged it off and she started screaming , blood everywhere and it turns out it was stuck in her lip and the web bit that connects to your mouth to your gum has snaped :shock: its hanging and there is a hole where it was suposed to be connected where her lip is.

Im in bits and she was crying so much but its fine now and she can eat ect. Doesnt bother her.

What do i do ? Do i leave it? Im so stupid i should of checked to see where it was stuck :cry:

Aww hun...bless her...glad shes ok though:)

To be honest me being me i would still go and see a gp...i know it might not seem major to them but it would be for my own peace of mind...

These things happen:hugs:...xx

Im going to book an appoinment monday , as they havnt got any today.
I cant tell you how scared i was when this happened. I nearly fainted and thought she was going to die :dohh:

:hugs: oh sweetie poor you and carly :hugs: i don't blame you for getting it checked, for peace of mind :hugs:

Aww bless you hun...you are doing the right thing though:hugs:

Let us know how it goes at the doctors xx

Eek

Poor Carly :( & Mummy

If its snapped and its what I think it is leaving alot of blood and a hole I'd seek medical attention - ask NHS direct maybe what they think although I think they are trained to say 'go to A&E' 90% of time!! If shes in pain definately and if it continues to bleed I woul dbe concerned.

*hugs* to you both

aww hunny i'm glad your both ok, dont worry about it things happen, just get it looked at

ah hun:hug: to u and carly these things happen. i would be like wobbs if she gets any pain or it bleeds any more i would ring nhs direct and see what they think xx

when u cut your mouth it will always bleed more than anywhere else, i went on peadiatric first aid course and i work with kids and it always looks worse than it actually is.

dont feel bad hun u wasnt to know it was stuck on her like that

Hope she is ok
and you

Lou
xxx

:hugs:

If she doesn't bleed or is in pain then just stick to your appointment tomorrow,if it does then go see a doctor immidiately.

Aww bless you both... glad she is ok now... would get it checked out though hun on Monday xxx

aww hun don't feel bad.

I managed to tear this in my mouth when i was little i fell off a climbing frame, it heals really quick but does bleed a lot!

If you think the bleeding is going on for too long then take a trip to the doctors but it should be fine and will heal ok on its own.

:hugs: to you both

Aww Im so sorry hun but these things happen, dont beat yourself up.

Hope you're both ok :hugs:

xxx

My daughter, my 9 year old tore this when she was little, the blood that came out of it was awful :( but it healed up really quickly :)

I hope you're both ok hun:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->