help please!!!!!!

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
hi everyone

Annabelle is suffering with trapped wind, she doesnt seem to want to burp she wants to fart! (sorry to be lady like lol)

she has dr brown bottles and hasnt suffered at all since we had her but today se has woke an hour after her feed and trumping then screming when i rub her back she farts then setlles then does the same again

she is feeding every 2 hours and then screaming in the middle

any suggestions as all i can find is help with burping but it doesnt appear to be hear she wants to get rid of the wind

Please help i feel so helpless and guilty its unreal

Lou
xxx

I found the best thing was to give some gripe water and hold them with there tummy on your fore arm (colic position) as long as shes farting thats a good thing at least shes getting some out but gas pains can be quite painful poor bubs :(

you can also do the bicycle with her legs this helps to release any trapped wind :)

Hope she feels better

My LO has this and I agree that gripe water is really good after a feed and then sit them (as long as not too sleepy) on your knee and bounce gently or they tend to be sick. This works but for some reason my LO has always been abit like this and I think he just tends to get wind lower down in his belly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->