Help PLEASE..

MrsSwift10

Reaction score
So I have never used OPK's before and my OB wants me to use them this cycle bc Im on my first round of Clomid and I have no idea what brand to get today. Any suggestions?? What ware the best brand?? P.S> She does NOT want me to use First Response!

I use first response.... Why did she say not to use those?

I always went with the cheap ones off Amazon (wondfo) and then backed them up with clear blue digitals. CB digitals are a little expensive but they take all the guess work out because they give you a smiley face rather than 2 lines. Good luck!

Thanks ladies and i did buy some off of amazon!

Jenna- I have no idea why she does not want me to use first response, It just says not to use them on my instruction paper, but i will be sure to ask her when I go for my ultrasound @CD 14.

Use the smiley opks they are the best.. no guessing.. you either are or you aren't.
Plus it's SO exciting when you actually get the smiley face. I got mine tonight. :)

Jasiellover how exciting hope you are :sex: ALOT! GL and lots of:dust: to you!

Thanks ladies and i did buy some off of amazon!

Jenna- I have no idea why she does not want me to use first response, It just says not to use them on my instruction paper, but i will be sure to ask her when I go for my ultrasound @CD 14.

That would be very much appreciated thank you. Good luck!!! :dust:

Good luck to you also I see you also O'd today HAVE FUN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->