help pleasssssssse (clothes)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by helenas81, Nov 17, 2011.

1. helenas81

helenas81 Well-Known Member

Im going out for a early xmas dinner next week. I cant find anything to wear. I am pretty self concious about my legs so wont wear a skirt or dress. But need to find something nice to wear. HELP :wacko:
    what shops do you ladies use? im not looking at soending a fortune tho

2. sueh81

sueh81 Mummy to 1 & 1 on the way

i'm the same as you! if it were me i'd wear some dark jeans with a top from either new look or dotty p's and jazz it up with jewellery like a big necklace or something!

3. Armywife84

Armywife84 Guest

Didn't want to R&R, but I like nice black/grey trousers, a tailored black blazer, with a cute top underneath.

Topshop is reasonable.

4. mazmummyoftwo

mazmummyoftwo Member

i would wear some nice trousers or legging and dress it up with a nice top and jewellery . hope you find something nice hun. i look at asda,next e.t.c or even try primark for something nice but too pricey. i `ve got to find something to wear for my hubby`s xmas work do in a couple of weeks. good luck hun x

5. tallybee

tallybee DS '04, DD '06, DD '15

I'd go for black or bright-coloured skinny jeans with a longish top to skim over butt/thigh area :thumbup: then some nice heels.

I just jazzed up a tired old pair of skinny jeans using purple Dylon (dye that you just shove in the washing machine with clothes) and they're a stunning vibrant purple now, well good enough to wear on a night out dressed up with heels and accessories! I well recommend Dylon! It's about a fiver and you feel like you've got brand new clothes! :haha:

xx

6. Lauren25

Lauren25 Well-Known Member

Id go for skinny jeans or leggings!
    I find the best thing to do is go shopping and go and try on lots of different things in different colours so you can see what things look like :)

7. helenas81

helenas81 Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies, been a bit put Off going into town shopping and trying stuff on since I passed out a few weeks back doing that lol

Will have a look on line at the places mentioned, thank u :)

8. Lubbird

Lubbird Guest

If you don't want to draw attention your legs why don't you try a black maxi skirt, one that goes straight down and doesn't have too much fuss about it. You can wear pretty much any top you want with it and some nice flats for comfort :)

Thats like my fave outfit lol :)

9. Midnight_Fairy

Midnight_Fairy New baby J

What about black leggings and a tunic style top, a chunky necklace and nice bag, oh and heels x