Help plz!! Vasaline in hair!

~KACI~

Reaction score
Yea so ....kieran has just smothered his and paige's hair with vasaline!!

Found this
https://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=10&e=expertadvice&content=158528
just wondering if anyone had experience before i try these methods??

x

Mollie did this once.

The only thing that worked was hand wash, the good ones.

I washed her hair half a dozen times and just kept squeezing from top to bottom till most of it came out.

The water has to be rather warm.

HTH.

V xxx

Thank you will defiantly try that because shampoo just isn't working !! x

Anything with de-greaser in it will do the trick.

Washing up liquid will be brill.

V xxxx

washing up liquid works really well and woll remove it staight away! just try not to get in on there scalps! xx

i had to put baby powder on ffions hair and then wash with dish soap.

(hugs) we've all been there

Well they had a bath and i used washing up liquid, its brought some of it out, I was going to bath them again after tea but really can't be bothered- it would be there 3rd today, so will do it first thing 2moz, i think its going to take a few days before its all gone. Just a good job we don't need to go out!! lol
Kids:dohh:

washing up liqud

my mum used it on my brother when he was 6 and he had a proper beatels hair cut :rofl:

Ahhhhh haha you see this is where im lucky at the moment Leeon did this last week and because hes barely any hair on his head it just wiped into his skin made it softer :D

ahhh the vasaline incident you was referring to, bless you, sure it will come out soon honey x

Well dont worry if not all of it comes out today.Vaseline makes an excellent hair mask!LOL! They will have envious glossy hair!

Not sure if u have fixed the prob with their hair yet but if not then try mixing bicarb of soda with shampoo, apply it to DRY hair, massage, rinse, repeat. This worked when my son did the same thing xx

Its probably out by now but if not add loads of shampoo first to break the oil down, adding water first acts like a barrier and stops the shampoo getting to the vaseline. So shampoo first to break it down then water to rinse:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->