help plz

fifie123

Reaction score
Hi ladies im 10 plus 3 now and on my doppler I can hear very loud wind and like a pulse allll over but no hb yet. Do u think maybe I have an anterior placenta ? Also using angelsounds doppler

I don't know about those dopplers, but have you watched the YouTube videos? There are a few that describe what you hear, Maybe you could specifically search angelsounds videos? Sorry I'm not much help!!

I looked up angelsounds earlier as I wanted to purchase one but I think I'm still early. While I was researching it said you could hear the HB from 12 weeks but ladies have heard it sooner and they described the 'whooshing or howling sound' to be the placenta. Maybe wait a couple of days and try again? Sorry I'm not much help lol.

From what I read on reviews angel sounds isn't a very good one for hearing the hb early, got my sonoline b today and found it straight away :) and found it with my friends doppler last weekend too. Best time to do it is in the morning before getting up when your bladder is full and your belly is empty, otherwise you just hear a lot of digestion sounds. Once you hear the placenta the baby is normally near by, mines been hiding about a cm to the left of my pubic bone so it's hard to find it because its right under my own pulse a lot of angling is the key too lol good luck!

10 weeks is probably just too early.
MW used a Doppler on me at 13 weeks and we still couldn't hear anything, I do have an anterior placenta as well though.

Oh I just made a post about this! I ten wks 2days and the midwife couldn't find the heartbeat with the doppler today. I'm trying not to get too freaked out too. Let me know if you have any success soon. The thought of home doppler is scary to me, I feel like it would make me even more neurotic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->