help preg mixed results

laura8879

Daniel 02/08/2012 9lb <3
Reaction score
hello, i had my first baby 4 months ago and have had one period since, which ended 30 days ago. me and my partner weren't using any protection. i took a pregnancy test on wednesday (clear blue digi) which said negative then thursday evening (clear blue digi) pregnant 1-2 weeks. friday morning i took two further clear blue digitals which both said negative followed by the doctors test saying negative

still had no period despite having cramps and pains, so i thought i would get two cheapy tests which didnt show a positve until well outside the given wait time

Sunday I had two positive clear blue digitals followed by a negative from the doctor this morning.

can anyone shed any light on this please? i thought it might be my hormones settling down but i am really not sure. Also people have mentioned chemical pregnancy but I haven't had any bleeding
So confused

I got a positive on a clear blue digital when I infect wasn't pregnant but maybe just wait a few days and test again. They really need invent a 100% accurate test lol it would make it much easier

Was ther a reason you had the positive?
I'm so confused

No they just said it was a rare false positive. I had bloods done and they were negative. When was the last time you tested? Have you bought the digis all from the same place? I know that sometimes the whole batch can be bad. I got 3 false positives from the same shop same brand so maybe try Another test like frer and see how you go

I last tested and got positive Sunday morning and doctor tested today and got negative. I've got the tests from all different shops :/

How frustrating for you Hun. Did you for the doc to do a blood? If not maybe wait a few days and if stil no ad then go back and ask for a blood test

Had blood done today + another negative urine test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->