Help!!!! Pregnant or chemical????

Littlefresh

Reaction score
I was due my period on aug 29th have a 28 day cycle had light pink discharge on sat the first sept then nothing till two days later had a "period" lasted 3 days with two days of brownish "blood" since then iv been feeling sick no appetite very tired the smell of food yesterday made me feel ill iv now the past few days been having a flutter twitching sensation in my lower abdomen in the middle I'm very confused any ideas ladies?! :/

I would just say test Hun that is the only way to tell. You could very well be pregnant but your body could also be having a bit of a spaz in the hormone department lol sorry only way I could think if putting it. Good luck and update if you test xx

I would just say test Hun that is the only way to tell. You could very well be pregnant but your body could also be having a bit of a spaz in the hormone department lol sorry only way I could think if putting it. Good luck and update if you test xx

Thank you kristiedenman it's very confusing all this waiting around and odd periods , my last pregnancy and labour was a breeze!

I should go to my doctor and get tested!! :) x

God the tww and all the ntnp or even ttc can be very frustrating and confusing I hope you get some answers soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->