help regarding LO's poo's

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
LO usually will have 1/2 poos a day which sound a bout normal to me but the past few days EVERY nappy i've changed during the day has been a poo.

Not sure how many poos he did yesterday i'd say 4 and 5 today which to me doesnt sound normal since he was only having 2 at the most
there not runny so he's not got the runs it's more firmer and sort of sticky like it's stuck to his bum if im making sence and it's very dark in colour ?

anyone had this problem, know what it could be ? im going through wipes and nappies like crazy and his bums getting very sore

Alex has days like that, I think its down to weaning - what does your LO eat? Some things go though them faster than others. If its not the runs then I wouldnt worry and just put lots of sudocrem on xx

umm it depends

sometimes he has sanwiches, toast ect.
mostly jars
yesterday he had home made lasagne
and for brekfast weetabix or wheat flakes

I do find the more carbohyrates he gets, the more sticky his poo is and he seems to store it up and then spend the next day pooping xx

Now that Gabriel is eating more solids, he poops 4 times a day.

it could be a little bacterial infection maybe? zakk had a poo in every nappy one week and the doctor said it was this.

as usual they said if he is happy and weeing and you dont have any other symptoms just ride it out.

he has had this twice and the first time it lasted 8 days and the second only 2 days.

keep an eye

my LO is under consultanat care for her bowls-long story- but her aim is to get her pooing 3-4 times a day. so i dont think your LO sounds abnormal. as long as they are not loose/hard i wouldnt worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->