HELP!! Same urine sample 2 different results!

stardust22

3rd Tri after 4 mc's
Reaction score
HELP!!!!! can anyone shed some light on my situation with OPK!!!

I am on CD19 and have been testing since CD13. I have gone from no line to some faint ones and on CD16 it seemed fairly dark so i tried my digital for back up (cant afford to do digis everyday) and it was negative. today have just got what I would class as a definately positive on the line, clearly darker! I have a photo but dont know how to put it in here? so I used my last digital and it was negative!! argghhh. What is happening here.

This is the first month since ttc since my miscarriage and have long cycles of usually 32-34 days. When I got pregnant in October I think I ov'd about cd18-19. I used the tests back then but only the cheap ones and never had a digital so from the test I just did the line one and I trusted it! now I am confused as I have a negative digital?

Sorry this probably makes noooo sense, I am rambling!!

basically, Should I keep testing as I have 15 more superdrug line ones and see what happens the next 2 days and take todays line as a positive and ignore the digital?

UPDATE

Anyone that might want to know how things turned out! I finally got my smiley face on the digital at 8.30pm! so happy to see that!

I tested at 12, 4 and 8.30pm yesterday and each time I used a cheapie one and a digital. It ended up my own experiment and curiosity!

I got positives on the cheapies all three but the first 2 digitals were negative. I only got my positive on the digital at 8.30pm. What I now know is that I can trust my own jugement on a cheapie one as they gave me my positive just a bit earlier than the smiley face. I was losing faith I was even going to get a surge.PHEW!!

Good luck to everyone ttc !!
x

I am using ovulations tests at the moment and following fertility friend it states I ovulate on the 31st to the 4th so I did the ov test from the 30th and still test today but had no surge at all! :wacko: so gonna keep testing daily and dtd just in case.

xx

Defo keep dtd and testing. It really is a minefield this! haha. One month in and I am exhausted. spent so much time either in the loo staring at tests or with my legs in the air TMI!!!

good luck hun
x

lol thats very funny.

We are trying the soft cups as well to make sure we catch all those little spermies lol x

I am gonna keep testing till the end of the month or until AF arrives and then go from there.

Although I did another test this afternoon and actually got a faint line so nearly there I hope xx

Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->