Help, she won't keep her pureed foods down :(

Alexas Mommy

Reaction score
Okay, so I posted a while back, that Alexa kept throwing up her food, well it's still happening :( She keeps down things like rice cereal breast milk and toast, but when it comes to pureed foods, 95% of the time, it comes back up. I was just thinking this may be due to the fact that she needs more "solid" food that is not pureed... Does that make sence? I just would really like for her to keep her food down, because at this point, I am having a very difficult time keeping her on her feeding schedule.... What do you think? Has anyone ever had this problem before? I really need help!!! I do have a doctor's appointment for her on wednesday, but I need help now!!!:hug:

I would suggest maybe making the food a lil thicker ..you can maybe add some food thickner or some cereal ..I had this problem with max too and found stage 2 foods were better as there made thicker

I would suggest maybe making the food a lil thicker ..you can maybe add some food thickner or some cereal ..I had this problem with max too and found stage 2 foods were better as there made thicker
Thanks! See I am already on stage two... I wonder if I can give her stage 3-
8months+?

Theres no harm in trying them , but watch out for chunks :) she may like them very much also make sure its foods shes already tried before :)

Theres no harm in trying them , but watch out for chunks :) she may like them very much also make sure its foods shes already tried before :)

thanks!! Chunks don't actuallybother her, because she chews... Sometimes I give her very smal peices of food from my plate and she chews them properly, and has no problems with it...

Thats great Ive been doing that with max even if hes got no teeth he manages to chew things lol

Thats great Ive been doing that with max even if hes got no teeth he manages to chew things lol
Yep, even before Alexa had teeth, she was chewing away at even pureed food lol I guess it's natural to chew!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->