?? help! someone.

kellou

Reaction score
I've been having braxton hicks for ages..but they have always been just uncomfortable tightnings, now with the tightning I get a pain across the bottom of my tummy that feels like a period pain crossed with I really need to go to the toilet. They last longer too. On pain scale I would put it at a 4/5 out of 10. This is my 3rd baby but i dont remember experiancing anything like this b4 definatley not this early on. I'm also having a stabbing feeling...down there I think it may be my cervix..and I've been having heavier discharge. I told my midwife this and whilst she was feeling my tummy i had a braxton hick and she felt it through and just sort of frowned at my tummy as she felt it saying "yes that is strong"..she did comment in my notes that i was having very strong braxton hicks, I asked her if what i was experiancing is normal especially for now because i have been feeling awful physically and she just said pregnancy comes with lots of aches and pains. She said baby is head down (baby has been head down for a month now) and very low right on the pelvis and she would like to see me again in 2 weeks. She's been seeing me every 2 wks since I was 28wks (When baby's head was 1st felt head down) my friend who has only recently had a baby and was with the same place said she didnt start going every 2wks till she was 34wks. I just dont feel that my midwife has made me feel that i have nothing to worry about...in fact her lack of words has made me more worried that maybe this baby will be comming early...I had my other 2 children at 36-37wks so i was expecting earlish but not this early. Just feeling so poo :cry:

Some of my braxtons have given me the sensation of needing the loo but they have definately just been braxtons :) Mine are quite strong, some have taken my breath away but I find if I change what I am doing so for example if im sitting down i get up, or I go for a bath they disappear. Keep an eye on them, if they start becoming regular the perhap a trip to the ward might be a good idea but if they stay fairly random I wouldnt worry. Try stay positive hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->