Help! Spotting & cramping 5 weeks

kkeen

Reaction score
I'm 5 weeks and 4 days. A couple days ago me and my boyfriend had intercourse and shortly after I went pee and noticed a light light pink discharge I suppose on toilet paper then it stopped. Then 2 more times afterwards I went #2 and noticed it again but there was a brown tent too it then nothing afterwards. And just now I went pee and there was a little more this time and more brown and also some light pink/brown on my underwear, now im having some slight cramps in my lower stomach. please somebody give me some ease of mind this is my first pregnancy and im so scared right now! i have a DR appt tomorrow at 11 but to be able to sleep I need to know everything normal!

It can be totally normal after sex to spot.
I had light pink spotting last Tuesday with cramps and my baby is growing healthily. It's hard not worry. :hugs:

As written above spotting in pregnancy, espechially after sex can be completely normal for some women. So please try and not worry and stress. It is good that you are getting checked out to be on the safe side though. Let us know how you get on :) x

Spotting is completely normal, especially after things like sex or bowel movements.
During pregnancy there's increased blood flow to your cervix, which makes it more irritable and more likely to bleed a little. Both things you mentioned will have put some pressure on your cervix, agitated it a little and caused some spotting. Your baby will still be safely tucked higher up though, try not to let it worry you =)

As for the cramping, it's more than likely just everything re-positioning itself and stretching to accommodate your baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->