help talking to DH

mommyx1

my oven is on
Reaction score
so me and my DH thought we had gotten PG had taken lots of test some cane back BFP and some BFN AF was late and then I go to the bathroom this morning only to see I am bleeding redish brown that has now gone to more of a brighter red. So we were gutted. I am wanting to NTNP but my DH doesn't. I dont know how to apporch this with him. He said that he cant handle seeing my face or reaction when I get my heart broken. So now he doesnt want to mess with it anymore, and I think i want to NTNP so my question is how should I go about talking to him. I know I would probably cry and that makes him upset.

I'm sorry to hear :witch: got you this month. Unfortunately I can't offer any assistance with speaking to your DH. Mine has been on board with NTNP since we first decided to get married two years ago but we've held off because I wasn't ready until just recently. You know your DH best and how best to approach him with the subject. I hate bringing up 'sensitive subjects' with my DH but I always end up overthinking it and getting all worried about nothing...

I have found that it's always best to just talk and not try to over analyse how your DH might react or say. It's a tough thing to go through but you guys will get through it together and decide when its best for you two to NTNP.

I agree. I tend to over think what my hubby will say or react and it always ends up differently than I thought. When we talked about it, he was understanding. Just make sure you both voice how you actually feel and try to come up with a compromise. I wanted to actively try, but that made my husband feel a little weird. I didn't want to put that pressure on him, so we decided NTNP. This month was up and down, but I kinda keep my husband out of it by taking the test privately. i wanted to wait till I got a positive to surprise him. I don't feel that he has to be there for every test that I take. Men don't understand and don't take things as well. He hates to see me disappointed, so I didn't put him in that position. Plus, AF caught me today, which was sad for us both. I say just try talking to him again and explain why you want to keep trying. Ask him to be supportive of you and understanding. You two can be each others strength :) I hope this helped. Sorry if it was all over the place. I'm sleepy haha

Not knowing you or you DH its hard to give advice on what to say.
Your disappointment at not being pregnant this month says alot for both of you, the NTNP route is a good idea you need to just be honest with your DH about your feelings and have a heart-2-heart (mine are usually after I've followed him around for a while waiting for the right moment then I end up bottling it and blurting it out in bed after lights-out time)

Good luck with everything. Please keep us updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->