Help!! Thought I was in the 2WW. Still ovulating?

blessme

First time mother
Reaction score
I was supposed to have ovulated the 15th.

I had positive tests last week too..

[url=https://postimg.org/image/otim0f3ih/][img]https://s4.postimg.org/otim0f3ih/image.jpg[/url][/IMG]

Hi!! I'm in your testing thread!!! I don't know what to make of your OPK. I stopped testing after I got my positive so I have no idea if this has happened to me. I'd just stick to your plan testing on 27th. You can still BD just in case you have ovulated later. At least if you get a BFN on 27th your not completely out for this month yet!

Bless it is totally possible to O twice in the same cycle, also you can get a +opk but not release egg till next ramp up the same cycle ( BBT is the only way to confirm egg release) Remember opks just confirm LH surge, not egg release. GET BUSY Lady lol

I am going to baby dance all night long! Lol!

But I have a feeling I won't get my BFP (if im pregnant) until October now since my cycle is running late!

No worries Bless, so long as you GET the BFP, what matters 9/30 or 10/1:shrug:
I am in the same exact:boat:
The earliest I have gotten a bfp with 2/3 of my pregs was 9dpo, so FX you and I see some pink testlines come 9/30!!

Is it possible you are already preggers? I ask because opks can pick up the same hormone that hpts detect and if you've had positives this long, I'd be whipping out an hpt if you haven't already. Also I've noticed in a couple of my previous cycles in which I became pregnant that my LH surges last for days. It is also possible that your body tried to O last week but didn't for whatever reason (stress from ttc can be a factor) and is now trying to O again. Either way, I'd take it as a good sign and get to BDing! Good luck!

Hi, just a thought... with my last pregnancy I had very positive opks for 4 days

Defo worth doing a hpt! GL x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->