Help!! Tips for finding your cervix?

Juniperjules

Reaction score
Help!!!!!

I'm kinda feeling stupid asking this.. But what's the best 'technique' for feeling your cervix position?? I've tried once or twice, but really don't feel like I know wot I'm doing or what I'm feeling for??

Sorry for the TMI questions but should it be done while squatting? Or lying down? Or standing with one leg up? (like foot on the side of the bath type position)

Also what 'should' it feel like?? And if you feel something up there, is it automatically your cervix that your feeling??? .... Geez I hope this makes sense... All I know is that Ive tried, & I felt something... But I have NO idea if what I was feeling was my cervix!! It's like a whole new planet to me!!!

So glad you've asked this question :thumbup: I read somewhere (can't remember where :shrug:) that your cervix is supposed to feel like the end of your nose! I guess that you could probably find videos on t'internet regarding your cervix and it's position. Will be stalking this thread with interest x

Help!!!!!

I'm kinda feeling stupid asking this.. But what's the best 'technique' for feeling your cervix position?? I've tried once or twice, but really don't feel like I know wot I'm doing or what I'm feeling for??

Sorry for the TMI questions but should it be done while squatting? Or lying down? Or standing with one leg up? (like foot on the side of the bath type position)

Also what 'should' it feel like?? And if you feel something up there, is it automatically your cervix that your feeling??? .... Geez I hope this makes sense... All I know is that Ive tried, & I felt something... But I have NO idea if what I was feeling was my cervix!! It's like a whole new planet to me!!!

I have also wondered this. I had no idea and was frankly a little squeemish about it. Earlier today I saw a post in the TTC forum where a woman suggested going to Beautifulcervix.com . She said it has great info about checking CP, but also said it is really graphic. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but since I just saw the post I didn't want to forget and suggest it. Hope it helps! :thumbup:

Help!!!!!

I have also wondered this. I had no idea and was frankly a little squeemish about it. Earlier today I saw a post in the TTC forum where a woman suggested going to Beautifulcervix.com . She said it has great info about checking CP, but also said it is really graphic. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but since I just saw the post I didn't want to forget and suggest it. Hope it helps! :thumbup:

Thanks for the suggestion! I've seem my beautiful cervix before. It's pretty amazing. Although i don't remember it giving instructions as such.... But the at the time I wasnt exactly thinking about trying to figure out my CP!! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->