Help TTC Confused

smileyttc

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I have been going over so many forums and sites, I finally decided to post and see if anyone can help me. I am 32 years old, I went off BCP on June 11 midpack, I got my withdrawal bleed June 14-17. I spotted/light flow brown (sorry tmi) June 30-July3. I started temping July 6 and haven't seen a temp shift. I started using OPK on July 17 but they all seem to be positive or fairly close. On July I started spotting brown again and its still here today. I am attaching my chart an OPK's, if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it, I'm so confused.

Attachments

• IMG_2241 (2).PNG
    IMG_2241 (2).PNG
    53.4 KB · Views: 2
  • attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 5
I'd take a pregnancy test! OPKs shouldn't be used as pregnancy tests, but when you're pregnant they can turn positive. I'd be checking immediately with those results!

Thank you alikat27, I just thought that there is suppose to be a temperature shift to confirm ovulation? I'm afraid to take a pregnancy test and see it negative.

Your temp shift may have come before you started temping. If your withdrawal bleed was actually your period, you may have ovulated around June 28... possibly? Spotting/bleeding is so confusing!

I think it'd be best for you to find out sooner rather than later if you're pregnant, though. Especially if you need to start taking vitamins! Good luck, and try not to be scared! :)

Thank you so much ladies. I know I have heard that the first month off BCP you can be super fertile, not sure how true that is but I can hope. I will try to be brave enough to take the pregnancy test tomorrow morning. All those years of stressing to make sure to take that pill to not get pregnant, hard to believe I'm stressing more now in hopes to get pregnant.

I took another OPK today and the line is definitely lighter than the control line. I still haven't seen a temp shift and it appears that my spotting has turned into AF, I'm just so confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->