Help! Was it IB?

Teach629

Reaction score
Hello,
TTC our first! I got a positive on OPK on Sunday May 11th. 12 days later (I'm guessing 11-12 dpo) I had some very light brown blood. Not even enough to wear a tampon or pad. That lasted for about 2 1/2 days, then nothing. My cycle is regular, 28 days, and I've never had spotting like that before without AF showing immediately afterwards. My period was due yesterday but HPT is still negative. Could I still be testing too early?

It really did sound like implantation bleeding!! It can take 4-5 days for the hpt to be positive after implantation so I would definitely try retesting in a day or 2. Fx for you!! :hugs:

Well, had some reddish blood this morning and cramps, I think it might be AF. I swore this was my month finally!

Wow I could have written that same original post! Trying for my first as well. And on my 3rd day or brown CM but only when I wipe. Today it looks like it's hardly there and disappearing. Had a bfn wed and too scared to test again! Just know AF will turn up soon but I guess still the smallest bit of hope. Have you received a proper AF yet or still just a tiny bit of red?? X

I have the proper AF now, definitely heavy and definitely here unfortunately. Moving onto June, I hope you have better luck!

So sorry to hear that teach and FX for June. Mine seems to be dying down but still had a tiny bit of brown CM when wiping this morning. Today makes the 4th day of it. Loosing hope it's implantation relates as don't think it usually lasts this long. Will probably be right behind ya for June! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->