Help! What do you think?

GBS2012

Reaction score
I'm sure I can see a faint line - anyone agree? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 39
I'm sure I can see one too. so I bought two clear blue tests and they've both been negative. But I'm also 5 days late. I don't know what to think! X

I'm sure I can see one too. so I bought two clear blue tests and they've both been negative. But I'm also 5 days late. I don't know what to think! X

i think clearblue have a higher threshold for detecting pregnancy. Test again tomorrow morn with a normal supermarket test and see if it's any clearer.
best of luck, keep us updated x

i think clearblue have a higher threshold for detecting pregnancy. Test again tomorrow morn with a normal supermarket test and see if it's any clearer.
best of luck, keep us updated x

Thanks. I'll go and buy another supermarket brand test and take it first thing in the morning. Thanks again! X

I definitely see a line! Good luck :)

I definitely see a line! Good luck :)

Eek! Thank you! Such a relief knowing my eyes aren't just playing tricks! Will test again in the morning and give you guys an update! X

So I couldn't wait until tomorrow and ive taken another one. Convinced again that I can see something but not as clear as last time. I've tried to mark where I think the line is. Anyone see it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 10
I definitely see something good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members