Help!!! What happened to my 1st post in my journal?? **ITS GONE AGAIN**

SarahMelissa

Maxy & Benny's Mummy
Reaction score
My original first post that i created my Pregnancy Journal with seems to have disappeared. Here is the link https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/203939-sarahmelissas-preggo-journal.html

When you click on it now, the first person that replied to my thread now has the number 1 thread spot and my post is gone :( :cry:

What happened?? Can it be fixed?

Your first post somehow got unapproved.... Ill ask admin if they know why and if there was a mistake we will re-approve it :) Ill let you know what happens in this thread :) :hugs:

Thanks so much for looking into it, i added a few tickers that i liked but obviously cant have them all in my siggy, maybe that was the reason, i am happy to remove them if that was the reason. Thank you :hugs:

It could be.... SC has alot of spam filters in place to block out a few web sites so maybe one of those tickers came from one of those sites... I have asked if that was the reason... Will keep you updated. :)

Suz I've just had a look too and it looks like it could be the pregology ticker that has done it.
Sarahmelissa this can be edited out, I can try if you like x

Just had another look, people did reply to it so did you edit it at all to add the tickers?
Can't work out why it would be put in moderation just now x

All i did yesterday was edit the first original post to include some other pregnancy tickers that i liked, they can all be removed though if that is causing the problem, thanks :)

Yeah I thought that was why, I've removed the pregnology one and approved it.
Pregnology is in our filter as loads of people had them and they were huge!!
It's all good now x

No probs and congratulations xx

Can i get some more help please? My first post has disappeared again :( i did not add anything, i just altered the name of my journal slightly and it is now gone again, so im positive it has something to do with the tickers in that first post, is someone able to remove all those tickers and give me my 1st post back??

Sorry for being a pain :dohh:

I'll go have a look at hun, don't panic :)

It is probably one of the sigs, or because there is so many, it probably had a hink when you edited it.
I've approved it again but stop fiddling :lol:

Thank you so much :hugs: i promise to never edit that first post again :dohh:

It's ok, but I am going to hold you to that promise :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79