HELP! What is going on

Waitnomore

Reaction score
I "think" I'm on cycle day 24. Not sure because I don't temp or use opks as of yet. Based of off my normal schedule and checking cervex, which I know is unreliable. So I've been spotting since CD 16. The last two days it's eased up, always been pink but brown today. It's mostly when wiping but enough for a liner maybe twice.

In addition for a few months I've had white and clear discharge from the right nipple and now both nipples. Prolactin and thyroid were checked and normal. Doctor said no big deal about this. What's the best answer for what's going on??

How long is your average cycle?

They were 32/33 days up untill October which came late and bumped me to 36. Then the next cycle was off and bumped me to 40 days so I'm not sure anymore :)

They were 32/33 days up untill October which came late and bumped me to 36. Then the next cycle was off and bumped me to 40 days so I'm not sure anymore :)

How many months have you been ttc? If not long then maybe it's not a big deal about the white discharge. I wanted to know your cycle length to see if it could be implantation spotting or ovulation spotting. I can't really tell since your cycles are unpredictable. For me, ovulation spotting is light pink and only see it when I wipe. Implantation spotting was thick lumpy brown that filled my daily pad. Some people have red and some have pink. For some it may last longer than a day and for some it's just a wipe. Good luck!

How many months have you been ttc? If not long then maybe it's not a big deal about the white discharge. I wanted to know your cycle length to see if it could be implantation spotting or ovulation spotting. I can't really tell since your cycles are unpredictable. For me, ovulation spotting is light pink and only see it when I wipe. Implantation spotting was thick lumpy brown that filled my daily pad. Some people have red and some have pink. For some it may last longer than a day and for some it's just a wipe. Good luck!

Been actively trying for 2 cycles now. Before we were only using the pull out method and I have not been on BC for 3 years. The spotting stopped Saturday. Thankfully. It was very light and mostly when wiping but needed a liner a few days. Tested yesterday, BFN Still not sure of o date. We have been BD every day because of that. I have never heard of ovluation bleeding or implant lasting for 11 days, Maybe it was a light early AF. I think only time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->